Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter holiday. For those of you i've spoken to recently it sounds like it was an egg and chocolate filled day - even for the adults. Much to many people's disappointment, we did not get Sawyer an Easter basket. Girl definitely doesn't know what's going on yet, so we thought we'd skip doing it solely for the photo op. I did buy her the cutest onesie the other day - the above picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's all different color polka dots, with little ruffle sleeves, and she looks the cutest in it. We've had a pretty good weekend. We got many errands done Saturday and also had some fabulous relaxation on Sunday. I recently ordered a TON of pictures to put in Sawyer's photo album and had planned on getting that organized and done this weekend, but put it off, and read a book myself - cover to cover. I used to do that all the time on a weekend, but hadn't since the little bean's arrival...it was nice.

Took a picture of Sawyer eating (again). I like this one for two reasons: (1) she was really tired and kept rubbing her eyes, and basically spread her food everywhere, and (2) I love Sawyer's eyes. She has incredibly long eyelashes and her eye color often changes depending on what she's wearing - similar to both her mom and dad.

Anyway, should be a busy week. Mark is headed back to Manchester for a night, and then we head to St Louis on Saturday for Marathon #6. I have been to St Louis a few times before for work, but never right downtown so we're going to check out the Arch and do the Budweiser tour...should be good stuff. Wonder what Sawyer will think of the Clydesdales. In the game of "Visiting the States" Sawyer is doing pretty well -this will be her 6th state in her short 6-7 months of life (Illinois, Michigan, New York, Maryland, Georgia, and now Missouri...if you were interested).

1 comment:

Lisa Ann said...

Mark- looking forward to seeing you on Friday, it's been ages! I'm disappointed that I won't get to meet Sawyer- she is just too cute for words, and like everyone else, I want to squeeze those cheeks in person! And I can't wait to meet Erin one day, too!