And she has just figured out she can not only reach, but also turn the knobs on the stove. I do not especially like this, as she kept changing the heat while I was cooking dinner the other night. I'm a bit scared for when she can reach the flame - she doesn't like to let either Mark or I cook - and insists on being held when we try.
Other than that, she just bangs on everything...the tv, the table, the wall, the floor, Mark, me... So that's Sawyer - while these things can be annoying, we usually can't help laughing at her. As for us, I had my eye surgery this week. While the first two days were not fun, days 3 and 4 were good and I go back to the doctor tomorrow to see how i'm healing. Mark was great because I couldn't do a thing for two full days, and am pretty sure I scared Sawyer because every time I layed down and shut the door to our room, she would come to the door crying, but when i picked her up she just looked scared. Thankfully this ended for the weekend, and Mark was able to hit up the Michigan St game in Purdue and we got up to Loyola for a visit with Caroline and Kristan. Next up we have Sawyer's eye surgery to open her tear ducts this week - provided they still want to do it. She has a bit of a cold so they could postpone it. Keep you posted....
No comments:
Post a Comment