That being said, I've also tried to get everything in order before I go...
Christmas presents purchased and mailed, house decorated, Christmas cookies made, frozen dinners made, laundry, christmas cards, you get the idea...check...check...check.
In the midst of all that, we also had our furnace die and need to be replaced. We had a day where it didn't work at all - 60 degrees in the house, and two days later it was 80 degrees in the house. After the service call, we learned we couldn't turn the furnace back on and over the next two days until it was replaced went back down to 60 degrees in the house. Our own little heating roller coaster.
So needless to say, things have been busy, but other than needing to pack and perhaps restock on diapers and some groceries tomorrow, I think we're all ready for the next week. Luckily Mark will have a little bit of help by way of Grandma and Grandpa Harris.
I'm unsure of if I'll be posting at all from Prague, and so thought I'd share some pics from my birthday present...a new camera! After talking about it for two years I finally listened to Mark that we should buy it, and picked us up a new camera that takes super pics. It seems that Isla is my muse lately because most of my first few pics are of her.
Rocking her bear hoodie:
Bit of a change...on the 80 degree day, she was dressed for summer in short sleeves and skirt
Isla quickly mastered sippy cups and is done-zo with bottles
Such a cute pair. They definitely have some similar features.
Not to be left out...Sawyer post-dinner checking out some ornaments, but refusing to clean her face
Don't worry, although we've been busy we still find time to relax in our favorite spot.
And tonight, we're just relaxing a bit. Mark sent me some flowers, brought home some cupcakes, and went and picked up some sushi for us for dinner so now we're relaxing with some vino. Makes for a nice little evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment