So Mark is back to work today, and luckily things have gone pretty well. Yesterday we pretty much relaxed. Sawyer did not need to be held when she slept last night, which meant that I got some great sleep, but she still didn't like the crib...so she slept in her car seat pretty much all night. Today I am happy to report that she has now taken two naps in her crib! One of which was two hours, so we're making progress...or she is just adjusting - either way I like it. I don't really have a lot of new pics to upload, but I did take one of her during her first nap in the crib.
Other than that, we may be closing in on a new nickname for Sawyer - "Monkey". She makes these noises that I swear make her sound just like one. We'll have to see if they keep up or not...
No comments:
Post a Comment