Spartan Fever has been rampant in our house, as I'm sure many of you can imagine with Michigan State in the Final Four. Sawyer likes to bring out clothes from our/her room, and the one day brougth out my t-shirt. I put it on her and she didn't want to take it off. Mark of course wanted to document - please ignore the drool spots. Sawyer and I went out for a walk today and I actually had this shirt on, and some random women who was probably around 50 surprised me and said "GO State". I wasn't quite expecting the enthusiasm from her.
We bought Sawyer and Easter Basket in preparation for the weekend. We also have some eggs for her to find with a few treats and one chocolate bunny. They each dyed and egg at school and decorated it with stickers and brought it home on Thursday - you can see it by Porter's ear. Sawyer's been carrying her basket around with the egg, and today while on a call she decided to dismantle all the straw in her basket. Thankfully it kept her quiet during my work call, not so great was cleaning this up off the rug. We're headed to an Easter Egg hunt tomorrow in the neighborhood which should be fun. There's games and a petting zoo as well so Sawyer will likely have a great time. Fingers crossed we aren't doing the hunt in the rain.
We're headed to the doctor for Sawyer's 18 month check-up here shortly. We'll be back on to post later in the weekend about our Easter festivities and to report on how our appointment went.
1 comment:
She looks like she is in a Snuggy in that shirt when she is sitting in her chair.
Post a Comment