Saturday, September 18, 2010

Catching Up

Not sure where the time went but realized i haven't been on here in awhile. We are getting ready for the big move first and foremost.  Had our final walkthrough this morning and all I see are wide open spaces that we'll need to fill.  Definitely ready for the change of pace though.  Sawyer and Mark walked to the park two blocks away while we were waiting for our realtor.  She seemed to enjoy the freedom of her new yard and quiet neighborhood.  So that alone should make the move worth it.  We started packing and officially move one week from today, coincidentally on Sawyer's 2nd birthday.  I ordered her a cake so we'll take a mid-move pizza and cake break I think.  As we've been busy, pretty limited pictures taken lately.  Though Sawyer put her jersey on for the ND/Michigan game.  It didn't work (they lost) but she loved it and SCREAMS touchdown!
Think it made her feel tough because she was throwing her chair around and acting pretty crazy.
Sawyer and I had some time on our own this week while Mark stayed out in the suburbs for his Company's annual training.  He was gone 2 1/2 days, but Sawyer knew immediately.  She was very clingy while he was gone.  And when he came back, she wanted the two of them to lay on the couch together.  They looked so cute catching up that I snapped a quick pic.
Other than that, we close Monday on the house. Fingers crossed it goes well.  Our refinance close was cancelled Friday afternoon while the notary was at my house because they are incredibly incompetent.  If it happens this time, I will be NOT happy. I already voiced my displeasure Friday so this would potentially unleash a storm of complaints.

Can't think of much else.  Sawyer's last week of daycare this week should be interesting.  They are taking pictures of her and her friends for us.  She's currently in bed yelling that she wants to get out, but having just ripped the space bar off my computer because she was mad i wouldn't turn it on, i'm choosing to ignore her.  Which reminds me, Sawyer told me she got in trouble with Miss Tisha this week and said Miss Tisha was mad because Sawyer didn't share with Jaden.  I asked Miss Tisha and she burst out laughing and said yep - we're trying to teach her to share.  Fingers crossed it's working.

No comments: