We also got to see the pictures that were taken a few weeks ago at daycare photo day. Mark and I happened to be picking the kids up together that day, and despite the fact that we said we needed to decrease some of our discretionary, unnecessary spending, Daddy purchased the largest package including CD. Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining, I just think it's funny. We both started laughing when we saw these pics. They remind me of true "school" photos that are slightly goofy but capture the personality quite well. I will let them speak for themselves.
A classic Sawyer smile - it's all in the eyes for this girl.
Isla looking pretty grown up. The coloring is a bit off due to the flash - her hair isn't that dark. She's close to being able to sit up on her own for real so we should have more pictures of her like this. Right now she's got it for about 30 seconds-1 minutes before tumbling over.
Another goofy smile, typical messy hair, and eyes that look through to the back of your head
They even got the two together for some pictures...
At any rate, we have about 50 of these pictures so they'll be up for grabs at all family visits this summer. They also gave us about 100 stickers so our mail should be far more decorative over the next few months.
1 comment:
I want one E!!!
Post a Comment