I got a great surprise last night and thought I'd share. Mark was getting Isla ready for bed and found the Christmas jammies I had pulled out. Our girl was looking so cute he brought her back downstairs. Aside from just looking like an absolute cutie (and I recognize my bias), the other reason I like these pictures is it kind of shows Isla's silly side. Sawyer's personality and silly side is well known and well documented, but Isla has a lot of it too. She's not quite as crazy as her sister, but she's got a great laugh and a very happy spirit.
She got the giggles. While neither girl loved hats as a young baby, they've both taken a keen interest as they've gotten older. I have to admit, I love it, though I foresee a lot of hat purchases in my future.
She ran around and played for awhile...
And got to stay up past bedtime last night because Mark and I both loved watching her play in her cute jammies.
No comments:
Post a Comment