Friday, February 15, 2013

One Last Thing...

In the midst of pre-vacation madness and trying to cross off all the to-do's...One of which included taking pics off the camera of a chair and sending it to a re-upholstery place for a quote.  As I was doing that I found the Valentine's Day pictures and thought I'd quick upload three while I'm waiting for those others to upload to my email message.

Did nothing of note to celebrate the day, plus the girls got lots of candy with Valentine's so I haven't even given them the chocolate heart suckers from Mark and I.  I've decided to save those for the airplane.  But both of them did put some red on and we snapped a quick pic before school.  Isla's hat is not part of her outfit but she's big into hats, and was preparing to put her coat on.

Happy Valentine's Day!
I wasn't sure I was going to get a group shot so Isla kind of let me take one of just her...notice her slightly pained expression.  Sawyer did not accommodate a solo picture.
Playing in our jammies before bed a few days before.  They were covering themselves up with pillows as you can see.
And with that, my email has finished uploading and I'm off to keep checking things off the list...

No comments: