I bought each of the girls a new outfit, mainly because Sawyer got a new dress when we were shopping one day, and so I figured I could coordinate the other two. She was LOVING her party dress.
Not a great picture of the three together, but not terrible. I loved Margot's outfit. Her name is embroidered on the front so this week before she grows out of it I'm going to try and get some good ones of just her in it.
These girls go from loving to hate in 2.2 seconds. Luckily both were well behaved at the party, and Sawyer stayed extremely late, not wanting the night to end. We paid for it the next day with some very tired kids.
Grandma and Margot
Grandpa giving our girl a walkDaddy and Isla
The Birthday boy - Grandpa Griffin - with Margot. I'm not sure of the numbers but someone said Margot was perhaps his 24th Great Grandchild...or thereabouts. We can't wait to see them together again come the Spring when we go to Florida for vacation.
And last but not least, Grandma and Grandpa with their nine grandkids. Pretty successful shot I think - and more enjoyable than last year's experience trying to get a picture while we were in Delaware.
No comments:
Post a Comment