Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Update

Overall good weekend for us. Sawyer did well at the restaurant for lunch yesterday. She wasn't as cheery or talkative as she has been, but she was good being passed around the table, and played in her car seat while we ate. Had just one hiccup - after eating i had her sitting on the table in front of me. Turns out my Bloody Mary was a bit too close, even though I thought I moved it...girl dove forward and caught the edge and pulled, spilling half of it on herself. Despite my taking her pants and socks off at the restaurant, she smelled like Tomato Juice for most of the day. Atleast I know she's got good taste. Today Mark is in Indiana for work, but hopefully going to make it home early so he can take Sawyer to the doctor - want to find out if this ear infection is gone. I suspect it might not be as she's still a bit congested, causing her to wake up at night. Going to try and upload a video for you. Sawyer is a talking machine these days, and although we haven't gotten anything good on camera lately, I found this from a week or two ago and thought i'd put it up...

No comments: