Thus far this week we have been home bound. Sawyer has had a cough for about a week and Sunday night she woke up with a fever. She ended up in bed with Mark and I which meant limited sleep for all of us. In between drinks of water, trips to the potty, coughing in our face, kicking us to get a bigger space in bed, and just generally being a furnace we managed to get a bit of sleep and were very happy that Sawyer's fever broke by morning. Her daycare was closed so we hung out at home regardless.
The weekend wasn't overly eventful. Some cleaning and painting of the playroom were our key objectives. Although I don't know who I am kidding...cleaning hasn't been my strong suit. Thank god we don't have a bigger house. The playroom is almost done and hopefully will look good once my wall decoration arrives. I'll post the finished product....
Otherwise we played. Sawyer was pretty goofy running around in her underwear. She now asks to go in the basement since we've moved our old couches down there and Mark snapped a few pics of her being goofy. She should be a model these are so good.
Bruce Springsteen pose?
Isla working on her tummy. I've found she hates to just be on the floor but if i prop her on her boppy she'll tolerate it. In fact, today she did it and was kicking so bad she pushed herself up and over the boppy and face planted on the floor in front of it.
Our curious little monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment