Friday, February 18, 2011

My Funny Valentine

Really she is my little chameleon.  I think that she looks different in every picture I take, and right now she's laying on my lap and none of these seem to capture her either.  As you can see my little butterball is really filling out.  While her cheeks are nowhere near as big as Sawyer's were, I love showering them with kisses because they are extremely kissable.
Isla and I have been hanging out this week. Lots of random errands or projects for us.  She is back to not sleeping well and today it hit me the hardest - it's almost like I'm in a fog.  My 7am work call didn't help so hoping to catch up this weekend.
 Isla is getting to be much more fun. She is a smiley baby and gurgles and coos all the time. She found her hands this week and sucks on her fists all the time. When we lay her on her back she's started to roll a bit. She hasn't gotten to her stomach yet but just sort of idles on her side. She also has started to enjoy her bouncy chair and usually gives Sawyer huge smiles. On the occasion that Sawyer comes up and yells at her, she usually starts to cry.
Today marks Isla's 12 week birthday.  I have her home with me for one more week before she starts daycare which I think Sawyer will enjoy.  Sawyer's teacher will take her to see Isla in her classroom which is nice.  As for me, I'm looking forward to not having to hide baby cries when I'm on conference calls though I will miss having my girl with me.   

No comments: