One thing that's changed recently is we took Isla out of the preschool program she was in and switched her to our church's preschool program. Unfortunately she goes from four days of school to two days of school, but since she and Sawyer were at different schools and there were only 10 minutes between start times, Sawyer was late for school many times. We figured if we couldn't get her there on a 70 and sunny day, it probably wasn't going to happen when the snow and ice came, so time to make a change and make things easier on the whole family. Isla is at her second day at the new school today and so far seems to like it. She has a girl in her gymnastics class who is there so she does know someone, and Mark and I went to check it out and liked the school as well. As far as I can tell the only big difference is they say grace before snack and may talk about God every now and then.
So Mark took some good pictures of the girls recently when they were playing with one of Sawyer's birthday presents (thanks Aunt Ann - they are loving it!). I just can't get over how cute Margot is these days. Getting so big and so expressive.
Anything her sisters can do, she also enjoys
So pensive, I just love it. My friend remarked to me the other day how light her hair is and we were talking about how when she was born it was black. But now, she's lighter than Sawyer, and every now and then you catch glints of red in the light.
I mean really, she just looks like a little gerber baby to me.
And sometimes her sisters play well with her.
Taking a break from bike riding to paint.
Painting a master piece
On a walkabout. This girl loves to greet the neighbors and dogs walking around
And a shot of the back...
And then just some fun poses. I loved all of these so I thought I'd put them all in.
You might be able to tell on this picture that Isla looks like she has makeup on. She does not, but these girls coated their faces with chapstick and then used some crayons to color blush on their face. It kind of worked...and led them to begging to use my real makeup later in the week.
A little different pose.
And just a quick snap from this weekend. Mark was out running some errands and so I had the girls doing writing and schoolwork and painting. Margot probably hasn't done as much finger painting since she's not in daycare and it's MESSY...but I got it out for her and it lasted all of about two minutes due to her wanting to lick her fingers. We also did a paint with water page which she liked, but again only lasted 1-2 minutes. In other Margot news, she and Mark go to a music class on Tuesdays when the girls are in school. So far it seems she likes - just some singing and dancing going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment