
Since people were not happy with my lack of picture posting, I brought the camera into work today to download the prunes pictures. Sawyer now has cereal and fruit each night, and although I don't think she's too keen on eating just yet (I keep waiting for her to smile like the baby eating applesauce on the movie Baby Boom) , she's not doing too bad. Although - Last night I had to sing the entire time she was eating so that she wouldn't cry hysterically - we covered the ABC's twice, I've been working on the railroad three times, and Row Row Row your boat once. Mark took some pictures when she was eating her prunes and I love them because her eyes are just staring at him as he's taking the pictures.


In other news, we think our babe is working on her first tooth, as do the day care people. Hasn't come through yet so the jury is still out. We think that the ear infection/cold is getting better. Her symptoms are certainly starting to go away - the cough is pretty infrequent and her congestion is really only there in the morning (same as mine)...and she has finally started to sleep better at night. She is basically sleeping through the night completely with the exception of maybe needing a new diaper or her pacifier every now and then.
One story I'll share from this week. Monday night I got Sawyer ready for bed which includes our nightly ritual of serious layers of lotion for her exzema, pjs, and bottle. As I was feeding her I noticed that my arms just didn't feel right - they were itchy and just felt like I had gotten something on them. After putting her in bed, I notice that my forearms are completely broken out into a rash - red dots everywhere leading me to believe I'm allergic to Sawyer. Just kidding, i know i'm not, but here we are Wednesday and the rash has gone down slightly but is still there. I'm not sure what caused it but it must have been something on her...little rugrat.
No comments:
Post a Comment