
In protest of the teams in the Superbowl, Sawyer is rocking her Bears shirt today. We know the Bears haven't played in awhile, but we don't have any interest in the Steelers or Cardinals. I think I'm most excited about seeing the commercials, and Bruce Springsteen play the halftime show. As you can see, Sawyer is also rocking her new jeans. They are still a bit big/baggy but I think they make her look grown up! she's been such a good girl lately - so happy, playful, and sleeping well. Since it's still really cold out, we pretty much keep Sawyer at home, while Mark and I alternate going out to work out/shop...not exactly the kind of weather you want to take a walk in with her, although you'd never know it today - we hit 35 degrees and all sorts of people were out running, some even in shorts. Madness i say. Did some shopping this weekend for Sawyer - my mom called Friday to tell me there was a big sale at Gymboree...she was correct. I got a dress for Sawyer to wear to one of the weddings this summer for $7 - serious bargoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment