I know you're all thinking OMG what horrible parents we are to let Sawyer get off schedule...get over it people - we stick to a "flexible" schedule. Besides, it turns out that Sawyer has her third ear infection of the year so she deserves some extra rest. She always has congestion it seems, but her cough and congestion had gotten worse in the last few days, and she had a mild fever. While I know there is nothing to do for a cold, every time she gets a bad one she has an ear infection....so off to the doctor we went on Saturday. We're now on antibiotics and will head back to the doctor in two weeks - good timing b/c she'll get checked out just before our trip to Buffalo. So I digress, while I'm pretty sure we did things other than the concert, our three hour nap is my main memory from this weekend because I really needed it, and I think Mark did too.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Three Wonderful Hours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment