Monday, November 10, 2008
6 weeks old
I was just thinking that Sawyer has done quite a lot in her first six weeks here with us. She's gained about 4 lbs since she was born, is so alert, coos, smiles and laughs at us, and has some mighty cute cheeks. She has had many visits - both sets of grandparents, family, and lots of friends and she's also been all over this city of ours. Sawyer has ridden both the El and the bus. Our walks take us past Soldier Field, the Field Museum, the lake, the Planetarium, the Aquarium, and Grant Park. On top of that, I was thinking of the restaurants she's gone to and came up with this list:
Zapatista, Café Society, Potbellys, Ditkas, Venus, Krolls, Orange, Tavern on Rush, McCormick & Schmicks, Rosebud Express. There may be others, but who knows, this last six weeks has been a bit of a blur.
I'm thinking she may be a budding Zagat's reviewer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment