Thursday, November 13, 2008

Busy Days

So I haven't posted in a few days because Sawyer and I have been busy running around. We've been doing some shopping errands, housework, and meeting friends. Although the weather hasn't been great, Sawyer has been good on all trips...she even took the bus again yesterday when we went into my work. Better yet - she's starting to sleep longer at night - we usually get one stretch that is six hours. Other than that we just miss her dad who is back in texas this week. I'm posting a picture of Sawyer from when we were getting ready to leave on one of our errands - I got her in her outfit, and just went back to grab somethign in my room - i came back and the girl is asleep. This outfit must have fairy dust on it because she falls asleep a lot in it.
Oh yes - good story from yesterday. As Sawyer and I were walking downtown - her in her stroller all bundled up, and me pushing her, a cab pulled over. The driver rolled down his window and yelled to me that I needed to cover up her face. Mind you - no rain, no wind...and as you can see above, not much of her is actually exposed. I thought it was so odd b/c he clearly did not agree with Sawyer's attire and felt the need to tell me, but I swear when I get her out of this she is sweating so I know she's warm. Anyway - thank you to the Chicago cabs for saving one baby at a time...

1 comment: