Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Voted!

Sawyer has participated in her very first election. We got up this morning and went to the doctor for my 6 week check-up. I am officially good to go to start my Pilates classes! I can't wait for my first one next Wednesday! After that Sawyer and I went to vote - we lucked out that there really wasn't a line. However, the traffic in this city is insane today - so many streets are closed around us because Obama's celebration is just down the street, and the security is really high...we aren't even able to do our normal walk route because they shut down the sidewalks. It's quite the perimeter they've formed. Anyway - we have nothing else exciting going on today, so just posting some pics of Sawyer sitting/standing against the couch in her cute cherries onesie. She makes a lot of funny faces, so thought i'd post some. Sorry the pictures are sideways - mark has promised to teach me how to fix that when he gets home...Sawyer is actually sitting upright and not laying down in these.

No comments: