Monday, November 3, 2008

Playtime

So Mark left for Texas early this morning, and because we don't want him to forget what Sawyer looks like, we're going to try and post each day. I don't think he'll forget, and who knows if I'll actually post each day, but it's worth a shot. Today has been a fabulous day so far - the weather is unbelievable in Chicago, and we had a visit from Corinne and Josh this morning before they went back to Connecticut. We went out for breakfast and sat outside and then went for a walk, and it was just lots of fun catching up with them. They brought Sawyer the cutest little panda sweatsuit outfit...we will have to show you when it gets a chilly again. Other than that, since Sawyer woke up from her morning nap she's been in a great mood. I put her on her playmat for a bit, and she was as content as could be. I took a few pics and thought I'd share. Nothing else planned for the day - maybe an afternoon walk, but we'll see.

No comments: