Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dr Appt

Sawyer had her 2 month doctor appointment today, albeit a little late due to our trip to Baltimore and the Thanksgiving holiday. She had to get 4 vaccines - two oral and two shots...it was a big bummer for her. She turned beat red and let out a REALLY big scream to let the nurse know how she felt. Other than that the appt went well. They told me she'd be fussy and sleep alot today, and they were right. Girl cannot be satisfied and I'm pretty sure the neighbors must think I'm beating her with the amount of crying...when she's not crying she's sleeping which is a nice reprieve. Anyway - Sawyer is quite the chunky monkey - she weighs 13 lbs 1 oz. I couldn't believe it. I was expecting 12 lbs, but i thought that was a lot - she was only 10 lbs at her 1 month appt. And she's almost 24 inches - so she's 90% for height and weight. Oddly - her head is 50% so she's going to have to cram a whole lot of smarts into a little space, especially because her cheeks seem to take up much of her head :). Mark left for Texas again today - boooo...i'm hoping this is the last week. it's so odd because he NEVER travels, but all of a sudden has been gone for 4 weeks. We are looking forward to him coming home, and then we're all headed to Michigan Saturday for the Harris Family Christmas where she'll see her Grandparents again and meet some Great Grandparents. I think her Grandma/Grandpa are in for quite a surprise because they haven't seen her since she was 3 days old - she's gained 6 lbs since then! I haven't taken any pictures since we've been home, but I did decorate the christmas tree today so perhaps i'll take/post some tomorrow or wednesday.

No comments: