Thursday, November 20, 2008
I talk about poop way more than i'd like...
It seems that Sawyer has some serious bowel issues because she poops through her diaper frequently - i'm sure you're asking yourself if i'm just not changing her enough - don't worry, i am. But, since we've been in Baltimore, Sawyer has pooped through her diaper and onto her clothes three times (we've only been here 48 hours). Tonight we went out to dinner...i changed her right before we left. We're chomping on our appetizer and we here her going to the bathroom - gross, right? I wait five minutes to make sure she is done and check her clothes, and notice on both sides that she is leaking through...of course. So I head off to the bathroom to change her, thankful that I remembered to bring a second outfit in her diaper bag. As I'm changing her I'm trying to go fast and be careful not to get it all over her b/c it is everywhere, so she starts crying - LOUD. For those of you yet to meet Sawyer or see her recently - when she cries, she gets herself hysterical, and this drove her into hysterics. I knew I was in trouble when one of the waitresses come in and asks me if i need help, and about a minute later my mom walks in. That's right - they could hear her crying out in the restaurant. It wasn't crowded which is good, but still - so embarrassing. So now I'm calling her "Poop"...and hoping that tomorrow night's dinner out goes better because it's a nicer restaurant :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment