Loves to have her hands in her mouth...
Pretty amazing that 2008 is coming to an end. It has been quite a year for us even just leading up to Sawyer's arrival. I have to say that life has changed a lot since she has arrived, but it's hard to remember what it was like without her - with one exception...I absolutely remember what it felt like to sleep in late, or just be lazy and stay in bed and relax. I can't say I've done a lot of that lately but I'm so going to enjoy it when it comes around again.
Yesterday Sawyer and I went to visit Mark at work. We had some chipotle and hung out with some of his work friends. We took a picture of her and her dad in his office...all in all she was good - and it was 40 degrees out so a nice day to get her some fresh air.
Yesterday Sawyer also almost rolled over for the first time. I put her on her stomach and immediately she got herself half way there on her side. She stayed that way for about a minute before she flopped back on her stomach...so close. Anyway - we don't have anything planned for today. I was just watching the Today show while my girl is laying her next to me asleep. They keep talking about the Times Square festivities which made me remember that the last time Mark and I stayed in on New Years a few years ago, we watched the whole ball dropping thing, celebrated the new year, but then realized it was 11pm - we still had one hour to go being in the Central time zone. I'm not a huge fan of the new years holiday regardless, never have been, but i think i'm going to pretend that 11pm is our new year because it's no fun to do the countdown twice.
Our little babe asleep next to me - she really seems to like sleeping on her side...
No comments:
Post a Comment