Tuesday, December 9, 2008
My Daughter Loves TV
Just chillin...
That's right - she loves to stare at it. The one picture of her laying on her dog she is twisting her head around completely just to look at it. It doesn't matter how I position her she just twists to get a good angle. She must have inherited her parents love for hanging in front of the tv...I guess I'm going to have to turn the tv off more, but I usually have it on in the background. The picture of Sawyer in her pink pajamas was this morning - she was so happy after her 12 hours of sleep I had to take her picture...
Quick update on the rash - basically gone. She's even back on her old sleep schedule: 8:30 - 5am or so. Today she went till 5:30am and then slept till 9am. It was nice. I was actually up at 5am waiting for her to wake up because I couldn't stay asleep. I wasn't happy about that, but whatever. Anyway - not much going on this week because it's been cold so we're staying inside. So because of that I've been able to get our xmas decorations out, although i've been a little lazy this year and only took out about half of them. Here's a picture of our stockings and our tree. I can't wait till i can have a nice big tree... 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment