Saturday, January 10, 2009
Big Weekend...
Big weekend here in Chicago. The three of us are hanging out at home because it has been snowing all day. We've gotten about 8 inches of snow we think and it just keeps snowing and blowing. This weekend is big for two reasons - it represents the last of my maternity leave as I will be starting work on Monday. I am both sad and excited. It's definitely the right decision for me to go back, but at the same time I'm a little anxious to see how the lack of sleep, day care schedule, and work load all come together. The second reason is that Sawyer rolled over today for the first time (stomach to back). She came close on December 30th, but hadn't come close since then. Today she was very happy after a nap - we laid her down with Mark and I sitting on either side of her - and she did it in about two seconds...not even a chance to get the camera. I thought it was nice of her to wait for both of us to be there, and not be in daycare first. We'll get it on camera eventually, but in the meantime decided to upload video of Mark and Sawyer playing the other day. She is getting much more personality and likes to smile and babble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment