Since I've gotten a few messages asking how day care went, I thought I'd write quick. Sawyer apparently had a great day today - she went to "school" from about 9am - 3:30pm. Although there will be six kids and two teachers in her class, it was just Sawyer and Miss Jackie today so she got a lot of attention. She took her bottles fine, took naps and stayed pretty much on schedule. A few people told me that she was very playful, talking and blowing bubbles, and loved when Miss Jackie read her a book. This is something new in the last few weeks - Sawyer seems to enjoy when we read to her and will sit still and focus on the pictures for an entire book. I enjoyed some time to get things done and go to the gym, but the time flew by. I have realized I have a TON to do before heading back to work on Monday, including participating on some work calls. It appears it will not be the relaxing time I had hoped for.
I did take a picture of Sawyer before we left - she wore her "Sawyer" bib that Ann got from Disney - I wanted to make sure they knew who she was/her name. Obviously with only one child this was easier than I expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment