Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update

This week has been flying by. Day Care continues to go well and I think it is helping with Sawyer's sleeping at night. She still wakes up 2-3 times, but is only eating once and for the most part sleeps for 12 hours. If we can master the 12 hours with no night wakings I will be incredibly happy. I had hoped it would come before i return to work, but it looks like that won't happen. Sawyer did have one other girl in her class on Tuesday, but she is part-time so for three of the days she's by herself with the teacher. Eventually more kids will be in the class, but she's getting some prime treatment off the bat. Today they joined another class so there were three teachers and maybe 8 kids total. I am very happy with the day care we selected - it has made going back to work much easier - and i can't imagine taking her to one of the other two we looked at. Not much else going on in our world...

No comments: