Sawyer and I went to the doctor today...it's official - the girl weighs 10 lbs 2 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. We are very proud of our chunky monkey. Her head and weight are in the 75th percentile, but her height is 90%...so there may just be a chance that she'll break 5' 4" which is where I've topped out. Sawyer does have a little heart murmur which the doctor said should go away by the time she's 3 months. I think he was worried that i would throw myself out the window or something b/c he had to have said "it's totally normal" about 10 times. I almost laughed and told him "i got it", but that would probably have been inappropriate.
At any rate, after the doctor we went and picked mark up from work and went to lunch. It was nice to do something different to get out of the house, but now we're home waiting for the GE guy to install our new freezer door. When we got home I took these pictures. I thought they were really funny since we just learned Sawyer's head was in the 75%...but her hat is obviously too big. She got the hat from her cousin Alexa, and I'm thinking that Alexa must have been in the 100% group. I can't decide if Sawyer looks like one of the Seven Dwarves with their droopy hats or if she's living the thug life...you can decide. The pictures don't really do it justice, but it she looked so cute and funny at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment