Thursday, October 16, 2008

BOB

I thought I would take a minute to introduce you all to BOB - that's our stroller. We did not name it, but so far, BOB had me at hello. Today Sawyer and I went out for a walk and went to check out another daycare in the neighborhood. This one was pretty good, but we'll go with the other if they have space for us. Who knew this was such a process - the one place told me that some parents start looking and get on waiting lists when they first find out that they're having a baby, which I find slightly anal. Anyway - I'm putting some pics of BOB on here, and to show you the fabulous blanket that Sue knit for us. It arrived in the mail today, and is so incredibly soft that we decided it was perfect for our walk - it was a little chilly so it worked perfect to keep her warm. (Thanks Sue!)

No comments: