Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We Got Spirit...

I tried Sawyer's Halloween costume on her yesterday and took some pics, which I'll post once I get a chance to look at them (she's a ballerina). But in the meantime, here's Sawyer hanging out in her festive wear. She was pretty calm for these pics, which was surprising since she didn't have a really good nap all day. In the morning she just kept waking herself up, and then we went to Mark's office and had lunch with him and she was in and out of sleep, and then she didn't really sleep well in the afternoon either. At any rate, when we did finally get her asleep last night she slept for the longest she ever has - almost 5 hours. If only I had gone to bed at 7:30 when she did. Anyway - we're off to Bed Bath and Beyond today to buy some curtains for Sawyer's room to try and keep in some of the heat and some of the train noise out (if possible).

No comments: