Sawyer is taking a nap right now so I thought I would update the pictures I took this morning. Sawyer received two fabulous presents this week - and they go great together. Ann, Ted, and Charlie gave her a monkey outfit and bib and Al and Jon gave her a Curious George stuffed animal and book - we tried reading the book yesterday but i think we may need to grow into that one. She is still making her monkey noises, although they're starting to sound more like regular people sounds. Anyway - I was trying to keep Sawyer from falling asleep for a bit so we decided to take a picture of her in her outfit with her new pal. Hope you like. As you can see, this monkey is starting to pack on the pounds - i can definitely tell when i'm holding her. I'll let you know what she weighs after the doctor tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment