Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin

Today Sawyer and I have been hanging at home because we were expecting the delivery of a new freezer door - come to find out they just called me and said they forgot to load it on the truck so it will now be coming sometime tomorrow afternoon. So I think that we may go out for a quick walk and test out whether Sawyer likes the Baby Bjorn - it'll be practice for when we go downtown to meet Mark for lunch sometime this week or next and tour the town when Kathy, Sue and Caroline are here. However, for us to go on this walk Sawyer needs to wake up from her nap - i keep nudging her but she's not having it.
Anyway - Sawyer was rocking her Halloween bib and socks today from grandma and michelle, so i decided to take some pics. I brought in the pumpkin Mark bought for her so she could pose with it. I took the pics this morning just before she was going to take a nap so she had to have her pacifier - you can see in the second picture what happened when i took it out...
We have not yet tried on her Halloween costume, but we'll do that soon...
Other than that, Sawyer has officially grown out of her newborn clothes - although the 0-3 months are still a little big, the newborn ones are too small. We tried to wear one yesterday and she was like the fat man in a little coat...

No comments: