Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hanging Out

So Sawyer is starting to become slightly more playful. She now enjoys sitting in her bouncer chair (every now and then). I decided to take some pics and post another entry because Al told me Jon thinks I post too much :)...so this one is especially for Jon...who manages to keep up with all the posts despite appraising the world one building at a time.
Sawyer was a bit fussy today so I've been shuffling her from her bouncer chair, to the play mat, to the stroller, to my arms, etc. I finally laid her on the boppy this afternoon, and it turns out the girl was fussy because she had to poop. I lay her down and out it all came - started seeping out all sides of the diaper (and I swear I had it on correctly). I managed to avoid getting it on our family room rug, and carried her down the hall two feet out in front of me...changed her and she fell asleep even before I took her off the changing table. It's amazing how poop has taken over my daily life.

No comments: