Sawyer is definitely starting to wake up more each day - she spent most of yesterday awake, although she was tired at the same time, so I ended up holding her much of the day, and Mark did the same at night. Today she's been fabulous, and on some semblance of a schedule which has been nice because we had to run to Walgreens, and we have my friend Michele stopping over this afternoon.
Sawyer got a present in the mail the other day from my friend Mary - a giant puppy named Porter that stands up and turns into a pillow. We took some photos of Sawyer hanging with Porter. I think she liked it, although it's still pretty big for her, so something she'll probably grow into...personally i think it will be excellent for watching movies on the floor.
Other than that, the weather here in Chicago is gorgeous. It's chilly in the morning and evening, but has gotten to the 70s during the day. Yesterday Sawyer and I went for a three mile walk to Soldier Field and the Field Museum, and then back home. Today is going to be even warmer so I think we'll do another one this afternoon - god knows I need it. It's amazing how walking three miles totally tires me out, but I figure it should get easier each time we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment